Feedback on levels 9771-9800!

Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 11,035 Community Manager
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds.

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 9771-9800!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 9771-9800 directly to the people behind the levels!

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 If you could change one thing about a level, what would it be?

2 Which one of these two was your favorite episode?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Prev1345

Comments

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 11,035 Community Manager

Please note guys that only 30 levels was released on W10 this week. This is not a typo or any issue in the game.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 3,840 Level 5
    edited July 7

Only 30? Out early too!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ😜

p.s. Having a real problem today with my editor and gifs again. Had to do a work around using my mobile.

• Albert_HeinrichAlbert_Heinrich Posts: 2,465 Level 4
    edited July 7

Howdy @Scooterpie .

Great only 30 levels, more time for me to rest. LoL

Is this in preparation for Level 10K

• Michael-6Michael-6 Posts: 452 Level 3

Tough opening trio of levels!

edited July 7

9775 is very hard too, and has a familiar bug- if you combine a fish with a special candy, and it goes for a sour skull, the level freezes and you have no option but to quit and lose your win streak and boosters.

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 58,436 Candy Moderator

Lovely 30 level😁 for this episode

I have trouble level 9799

Finished the first episode, as once again i got an episode race. Very good set of levels, bar the irritating bug i mentioned on 9775. Don't combine fish with a booster until you have all the sour skulls cleared- just in case you get frozen out of your level!

A lot of tough levels in the opening half, the second half seemed easier, but i can't give a fair judgement, as I had a half hour of free boosters and lives provided after 9776. Enjoyed 9774, where you had to utilise the frog a lot, 9779, and 9782-9784. Towards the end there are levels with loads of jelly jars and mixers, and you get plenty of explosions going on!

• Tzvi_MarcuTzvi_Marcu Posts: 1,583 Level 4

I finished the 30 new levels 9771-9800.

• Albert_HeinrichAlbert_Heinrich Posts: 2,465 Level 4

Quite a descent episode. A bit of everything to keep you on your toes.

Level 9771, so the fish decide not to touch the last jelly. 2xLH with 1 move left after trying for 6 moves. 9772 much easier and ditto for 9773. Nervy moments with level 9774. Sam helpful.

Level 9775 the one to look out for. LH and UFO to the rescue with 1 move left. 9776 kinda tricky.

Level 9777, definitely not gambling on a number that changes every time. Great level. Coincidence? Sugar Stars at 770000 for level 9777.

Level 9778, one tough jelly that refuses to budge. CB with second last move and bang, gone.

Level 9779, another tough level for me. 2xLH later. Level 9780 not a bad level, enjoyable. Tough level 9781, with those wicked Spawners that just kept on spawning. Conquered with last move.

Level 9782 is tough. get rid of those Spawners quickly or you might run out of moves. Maybe I just had a poor board. 9783 fun level.

9784, get those skulls quickly, they hide something nasty and it may trip you up with moves. Almost slipped with level 9785. Not paying attention.

Got the ER, so will wait till tomorrow and hopefully get it again.

Good luck everyone. Early weekend with only 30 levels.

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 3,840 Level 5

@Albert_Heinrich I am having to wait till after my lunch date. Going to be a late start I feel. Want to be able to play all 15 levels at one sitting. If I am going get a race I aim to win it!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ😉

• DitteDitte Posts: 454 Level 3

Yes 9775 was the only one I struggled with in the first episode. Used a UFO to get the waffles. 2nd episode a lot tougher. The first levels are difficult. So was 9798 and in 9799 you should definitely use a checkmark, if you've got one. I ended up using a crazy amount of goldbars and boosters because those waffles just wouldn't fall/show. Same old story. Once you start using gold you feel you have to continue or else the ones already used will have been wasted. But should have stopped after the first 10. Or rather not have started at all and just played again with the checkmark ticked. At least I've finally got the chocolate box.

• DitteDitte Posts: 454 Level 3

And yes the fish just wouldn't get that last jelly in 9771.

• John_58011John_58011 Posts: 175 Level 3

Only 30 levels ? How many next week ..... 75 ... LOL. First Episode done, had to use a UFO in 9779, as taking no boosters to take the Sour Skulls, which were hard to get, and had three moves left. Sometimes I try to beat the level without IGB, and run into trouble. Only way with that multi-layer chocolate was to use UFO. Sometimes I get the bad board or play the level not how it should be. 9774 was very nice to play, candidate for answer to Q.3 with Samantha used often. Only had 6 moves left when Samantha did her work, but no need to panic, with the job done before the moves counter gets too low.

9782 was tricky, and tried to beat the MMs without boosters before moves running out, but required 5 x LH. That after a successful destroy of the MMs 9781 without LHs.

Got the 25 gold bars first episode, after missing out last week there. 9777 and 9783 were fun levels.

Team F5 gave me the UFO back in the second half of the episode.

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 14,532 Friends Moderator

Hmmm, the one with the fish I know from last week. I had a single jelly and none of the at least 30 fish from the fish bobbers went on this jelly. They jump around everywhere and are not useful at all. 🙄

Only 30 new levels sounded promising. But I will probably consume more boosters on these new levels than for 45 new levels in normal weeks. 😫