💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Please make the claim button work properly.

RpM63
RpM63 Posts: 43 Level 2
edited July 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

What's the point of having a claim button for Fantastic 5?... your free boosters countdown automatically started the moment you reached the goal. I tried not clicking it and coming back after an hour to see if I could trick it into giving me the full hour...but no luck. What if someone wants to stop playing and save it for later?

4 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,322 Legend

Voted

This is a good idea @RpM63 and slightly different to the usual requests of saving or pausing a timed booster.

The official response to timed booster ideas is that they are on a clock, so once they start they can't be stopped. If the claim button worked then the timed booster hasn't started.

A claim button that worked must be possible as in a Free Pass style event you don't have to claim immediately.

I hope this gets lots of votes.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @RpM63 !

All timers are real time and not playing time and will count down even though you're not in the game. Like the 5 in-game lives that keep reloading even though you logged out.

This means also that as soon as a reward is received the timer on the timed Boosters or Lives will start right away.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?