Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Would be nice to get more did you know ideas not just the yeti love chocolate Mountain one.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you @ElenaVorona , I would never have thought of it in life. I think the game has other things that need to be corrected. The home screen is not a priority for me (my opinion) now. But maybe all the other players can discuss it.
I will have to close it anyway, with the wording it is not comprehensible as an idea.
@GrebGreb, can you please create a new discussion in which you say what you want to see on the home screen. In many games, it is simply ... loads... That's not pretty either. So please tell us what you want to see or let other players discuss it.
Thanks.
@DieOmimi
Every day I see the inscription that the Yeti loves chocolate slides that appears when the game starts.
I think that the player is just tired of seeing the same thing when starting the game. I'm tired of it too))))
You have the characters in your scrapbook.
Do you want with the idea of adding new characters. Please describe it in more detail so that the other players know what you want to achieve with the idea.
Unfortunately, I still can't see any idea.
Did you know ideas trivia about the game the characters things like that.
Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim
@GrebGreb please explain your idea. What exactly should the players vote on?
The way you posted, I can't see any idea.
Ideas are there to make the game sweeter and more beautiful or to make the gaming experience better.
So what exactly is your idea?
@Spinnifix @gr33n3y3z @DieOmimi