💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Did you know?- Get different messages on the loading screen

Options
GrebGreb
GrebGreb Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 2023 in Tiffi's Idea Library

Would be nice to get more did you know ideas not just the yeti love chocolate Mountain one.

25 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,880 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 39,124 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

@GrebGreb please explain your idea. What exactly should the players vote on?

The way you posted, I can't see any idea.

Ideas are there to make the game sweeter and more beautiful or to make the gaming experience better.

So what exactly is your idea?

• GrebGreb
    GrebGreb Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Did you know ideas trivia about the game the characters things like that.

• DieOmimi
    Options

You have the characters in your scrapbook. 

Do you want with the idea of adding new characters. Please describe it in more detail so that the other players know what you want to achieve with the idea.

Unfortunately, I still can't see any idea.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,839 Level 3
    Options

@DieOmimi

Every day I see the inscription that the Yeti loves chocolate slides that appears when the game starts.

I think that the player is just tired of seeing the same thing when starting the game. I'm tired of it too))))

• DieOmimi
    Options

Thank you @ElenaVorona , I would never have thought of it in life. I think the game has other things that need to be corrected. The home screen is not a priority for me (my opinion) now. But maybe all the other players can discuss it. 

I will have to close it anyway, with the wording it is not comprehensible as an idea.

@GrebGreb, can you please create a new discussion in which you say what you want to see on the home screen. In many games, it is simply ... loads... That's not pretty either. So please tell us what you want to see or let other players discuss it.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?