Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Those hedges sure areean to break!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Enuenwenmbaanne and a very warm welcome to our friendly community. Are you referring to the candy curls as hedges? Sometimes they are black or multi-colored and some times they have to be 'collected' in order to complete a level.
Anyway - I agree with @Alienscar that this should be a discussion, not an idea, and if you need any help completing a hard level - just go to the Candy Crush Support area HERE and there are plenty of people who would be glad to provide tips and videos to assist you.
I am going to close this thread at this time.
Hello @Enuenwenmbaanne This is the idea section and I am struggling to see what your idea is proposing. I haven't come across a 'hedge' yet, but the purpose of most blockers is to be difficult to remove.
To be honest I very much doubt that an idea to make the game easier will be considered, and overall I think your idea comes across as more of a discussion.
@Crazy Cat Lad @bearwithme
D game surely needs some improvement passing a level dats been so difficult after 24hrs...i stayed 4 days!