🎬️ Favorite things! Share your fav movie and get a cinematic badge!

Comments

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 655 Level 4

Definitely 1917. Awesome movie😀

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5

Zombieland Oh Yeah! I bought Zombieland 2 but have no one to watch it with! Have not watched it yet have had it for quite a while now! My husband "Papa Bear" does not like movies. I do not see much of anyone these days. Makes for a sad bear.

😶🐻

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited August 2021

Here's der Spieler's submission (saw it not too long after being released):

Would've put a different one up there if replying a few days earlier (an infamous day/date combo), but this will suffice here...

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad @Diamond Lim @Nix66 @Yosca thx for tag & badge,

One of my favorites as a young Christian was:

*Paramount Movies

• For sheer pageantry and spectacle, few motion pictures can claim to equal the splendor of Cecil B. DeMille’s 1956 remake of his epic “The Ten Commandments”. Filmed in Egypt and the Sinai with one of the biggest sets ever constructed for a motion picture, this version tells the story of the life of Moses (Charlton Heston), once favored in the Pharaoh’s (Yul Brynner) household, who turned his back on a privileged life to lead his people to freedom. With a rare on-screen introduction by Cecil B. DeMille himself.

However, Mr. DeMille ruined it, with the *Voice Of God he used in it. Not even close to being correct. Other than that, not a bad movie. It is also a very long one, taking 3:47:25 to watch. It is available *Free above, but only in 360p, along with, having to close pop-ups on it. Once it is running, it is fine. Suggest if you are going to watch it, do it on your *PC. Don't have to worry about running down the battery on your *Device, along with, it is easier to *Stream or *Download it.

Other movie sites have it, but cost you to watch it. It was in the *Internet Archive, but has been removed.

• Candy Favorite Movie Badge

Nice badge.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

8/18/2021

• tokasa13
    tokasa13 Posts: 252 Level 3
  • Honey_5708
    Honey_5708 Posts: 30 Level 2

I have many fav movies!!! Few of them are:

Harry Potter Series

Frozen❄️

Coco🎸....

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator

@Origins7_Dale

Imagine being 8 and having to sit through all and any biblical movies for 4 hours at Easter and Christmas and told if you didn't, then you didn't love God. While your mother proceeded to pick it apart and tell me all the bits that weren't really in the bible.

No offence, but I would rather watch paint dry while pulling my fingernails out.

The funny part about it, she was a very strict Jehovah's witness. As soon as I turned 18 she ditched it and became everything she shouldn't have. So all those movies really were just to torture me 😫😫😫

• candyfancy
    candyfancy Posts: 56 Level 3

Avengers my all time favorite

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Lady_Choo,

Don't have to imagine it. I am well aware what so called Jehovah's Witness or any other religious belief call *Christianity. Nothing new about it really. People want the *Prestige of the Christian Faith, but without him. Jehovah's Witness reject the *Trinity among other things, because they do not understand the *Scriptures. Mormons, also call themselves *Christian, but always talk about *Joseph Smith. Neither of the above, is *Orthodox Christianity or *Solo Christ. Always something added.

The very fact you where told to watch a movie in order to love God, should of told you it was a false religion as an adult, or a minimum that person didn't work out their *Worldview yet.

To understand what is going on in the world have to understand what happened in history, on the *Fall of Man. Beyond the scope here to explain it. But, if you *PM, can discuss it there. Everyone has a *Personal Thought World, therefore everyone has a *Worldview, meaning how they think or interpret things in the world.

Clearly you are offended, by what you yourself posted. The question to ask is, do I have the right, correct or *True Offence or do I have a false one?

Take care.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

8/24/2021

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?