⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 5183 candy crush

Options
sefke
sefke Posts: 2 Newbie

I am on level 5183, and am missing the little thing on the top that gives striped balls. The level is impossible to finish w

ithout them. I see other playes do have them :-(

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,006 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 5183 . with 21 moves, try to play from bottom and make special candy. Combine them with each other and use more striped candy to break the jellies.. and please check this video for new version 👇️

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@sefke Hi and welcome,

The mystery candies have now been removed from the game, so the video with them in is now an old video. The new version and any other levels that had mystery candies will no longer be in the game and all will have newer versions. The Game studio amend levels all the time so you need to search for the latest version of the level

The video above from @kiara_wael should give you some hints and tips on completing the newer version of this level

Thank you

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @sefke Welcome 😊

The level structure is being changed to make the game's levels more challenging and that's why you'll find some differences between the old levels video and the current levels. The level is a bit difficult but it is not impossible to pass the level and you will find some tips in the video given by Kiara.

See HERE for details on why levels are changing.

Try the level a few more times without getting frustrated I believe you will pass the level very soon.

Thank you!

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

Like @Freddy_ said, the mystery candies don't appear in the game anymore. That's not necessarily a disadvantage for you @sefke though! Most of the levels that used to have them, have become less complicated without them! They are more dependent on strategy now, and less on luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?