πŸ‹οΈπŸš΄β€β™€οΈπŸŠβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ Candy Crush - Crusher League!

Options

Comments

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,675 Level 5
    Options

I am now qualified for the fourth round.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Good luck @lelensp and everyone else who has made it into the fourth round. We'll be cheering you on.

• lelensp
    Options

Thanks @CassD

Hope to get better boosters and longer time to use it.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Last week of Crusher League kicks off today! Are you ready?

There is a small change though. All players will get access to the last week, but there will be two different leagues.

All players that managed to get to top 3 in one of the previous weeks will compete against each other in their own league with bigger and sweeter rewards.

If you didn't get to top 3 in any of the weeks, than you'll have access to the fourth and final week as well, but will compete against other players that didn't make it to top 3 either. The rewards will be the same as the previous weeks.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,025 Legend
    edited August 2021
    Options

That is sweet news @Crazy Cat Lad as I didn't make the top three once.

All players that managed to get to top 3Β in one of the previous weeks will compete against each other in their own leagueΒ 

That is going to be a brutal competition, and I am glad I don't have to play against @Tzvi_Marcu as some of his previous scores were amazing.

• lelensp
    Options

Whoah its a mix emotion. Getting excited and getting anxious of what the challenge will be.

It sounds like its a battle of the tops. Will it be sleepless nights again to be the champion.

But anyway thanks kingsters and @Crazy Cat Lad for the game.

• asleco
    asleco Posts: 48 Level 2
    edited August 2021
    Options

So what will happen to me, im on level 9,890 and there's no level to play. When are you going to release for another level. Im leading now on the what you said tournament (crush league) i really wanted to win on the tournament thats why im saving all my booster for that event. Now how come im going to win if there is no level to play? Please fix it immediately, please i beg you before the event end. Because if im not going to win on that event..i think i will be very very disappointed for the rest of my life.. Thanks anyway! And I'm sorry for bothering you regarding on this matter πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,025 Legend
    Options

Hi @asleco if the fourth week is anything like the first three weeks then you can just play previous levels to collect candy. Obviously you won't get your times ten bonus, but at least you can still participate.

• asleco
    Options

I am eagerly wanted to win on that crusher league, how i am going to win if there is no level to play. Please fix it immediately, i will feel disappointed if im not going to win because i am leading now..please please candy crush team..fix it immediately..thanks! πŸ™

• asleco
    Options

@Alienscar so no bonus for me? How sad 😒 ..very frustrating πŸ™„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?