Moves

Options
Colleen12
Colleen12 Posts: 719 Level 4
edited July 2021 in Discussions

Stop reducing moves and reinstate the original amount of moves on all levels to give players the same advantage as those who have already passed.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,195 Legend
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hello @Colleen-12 I totally understand your frustration with some of the levels and the number of moves that they have.

Unfortunately though any idea related to moves has been prohibited by the Master List of Ideas as you can see below.

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Free Boosters/Gold Bars, or Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always hosting events and adding different ways for players to get free boosters and gold bars), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

• Colleen12
    Options

Thank you for providing me with this list. I have bookmarked it for quick reference in future.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Colleen-12 !

Levels will keep changing to keep them fun and sweet and also to find the perfect balance between fun and entertaining and challenging.

Moves or any game elements can be both added or removed on the levels.

Find more info on level being updated here:

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad Reducing of moves number are not for fun. No one have fun when is not able to pass a level days or weeks.

• Colleen12
    edited July 2021
    Options

So I'm posting this screen shot as an example of my frustration with the changes to levels. Currently I am on level 7983 classified as a Nightmarishly Hard Level. To my surprise when I check this level the number of moves actually increased to 32 from 26. But there is a huge disadvantage here when you notice that the dispensers at the top of this screen shot that give stripped and wrapped candy are now missing from this level. This video was posted in October 2020 and I am curious how many other changes have been made to obtain boosters to help pass a level as well since this time. I can think of many and anyone who plays Candy Crush regularly knows only to well what they are. So my real issue here is not just about moves, it is about being at a huge disadvantage and I would just like the same opportunity to pass this level as the person who was fortunate enough to pass in October 2020.

I get that Candy Crush Developers are continuously changing levels to make a level more challenging, but more challenging makes a level a lot less fun and much more frustrating when you have to spend days trying to pass. This is not limited to hard levels its pretty much every level these days. Its also extremely frustrating when an online video from less than a year early shows that someone actually passed a certain level on the first try with no boosters that has a stockpile of boosters that they did not have to use.

Sorry for the rant, but please consider the issue is it about moves, perhaps, but its really about changing levels so dramatically that we are not all playing on same equal playing fields and this I think is very unfair.

Thank you

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3
    Options

Lol I was JUST thinking the same thing....def not keeping it fun or sweet, just frustrating and irritating.

• Magic_Mixer
    Magic_Mixer Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad They will change to make the game salty and disgusting, destroying the fan-base

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?