⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can I sync my king account with Facebook?

Options
dcurry
dcurry Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm successfully logged into candy crush saga on my mobile devices using my King account which shows my correct progress of almost 5000 levels. When I try logging in using Facebook or online at King it takes me back to 1. It shows that I'm already synced. What can I do to maintain my almost 5000 levels?

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@dcurry Hi and welcome,

Sounds like you may have the wrong details for you king account if you have already synced your progress. Would try any different emails you may have used and if you can try to reset the password on them.

If not you will need to contact customer support to see if they can help with the details of your king account that got synced.

Thank you

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,033 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

You need to do this on a PC. go to king.com/games. Select candy crush and then play now. you will then be on the log in page to create an account or sign into an existing one. once signed in you will see settings in top right corner

Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com/games
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

• dcurry
    dcurry Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I can follow your directions easily up to the point of syncing. It says "you've already synced your progress". I then log out of king to sign in with my Facebook and it takes me to level 1. I want to be able to sign out of my king account and play with my Facebook friends.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@dcurry Hi and welcome,

Sounds like you may have the wrong details for you king account if you have already synced your progress. Would try any different emails you may have used and if you can try to reset the password on them.

If not you will need to contact customer support to see if they can help with the details of your king account that got synced.

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?