⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

could you please change the map back to new episodes per 15 levels you complete.

Options

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,695 Legend
    Options

Strange @JZipagan I have just tried it on my Android tablet and as you can see below I get 'orange' website.

• JZipagan
    JZipagan Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited July 2021
    Options

Okay, could you please send me the link. My email is ****. Let me know if you don't know how to copy and paste the link to my email on tablet, and I will try to figure it out, because I've done it before.

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi @JZipagan !

The Saga map was updated in June 2020 for various reasons:

-We can continue to push out even more levels

-Do more frequent updates

-Add more features and events to the game

-Improve graphics and game effects

-The game will load faster for all players

-App will load better on old devices or devices with low specs

There are no plans to go back to the individual maps for only some platforms like W10 and then slow down the releases of new levels and limit the amount of events on those platforms.

You can email Player Support from HERE to report any issues or get help on any purchases or lost progress and they will get back to you to solve the issue.

If you email is only feedback like in this case, you will only get an autoreply, but the feedback will be saved and monitored. Player Support is not able to reply to all emails, therefore they are focusing on to solve the major issues for players.

• JZipagan
    Options

Alienscar, could you please send me the link.

• Alienscar
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi @JZipagan

Strangely I can't send you a link that brings up the orange website. When I copy the link it just comes up as the standard Support shortcut as you can see below.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

• JZipagan
    Options

Okay Alienscar, I'll just do it on my phone, so could you please do a screen-recording of you getting to that orange website step by step on your android tablet?

• Alienscar
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry again, @JZipagan, but I don't have any means of doing a screen recording on my seven year old tablet.

It should be quite simple though. When you are looking at this discussion on your phone just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the contact us link that us underneath the KING symbol. For me this brings up the intercom.

• siddelhi06
    siddelhi06 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hlww sir/mam I have reached 8500 level in candy crush but I have not earned adventure pass so kindly give me adventure pass pllzzz

• JZipagan
    Options

Yes Alienscar, thanks to you that I am already successfully in the orange website with the one on one conversation with the candy crush team, BUT I typed in what I wanna say AND ITS BEEN MORE THAN AN HOUR AND THEY STILL HAVE NOT RESPONDED!!!😡😡😡 I did choose the appropriate topic for the conversation. SECONDLY IT ALWAYS SAYS "WE'LL BE BACK ONLINE".

• Alienscar
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi @JZipagan I am glad you have finally managed to find the intercom. It is disappointing to hear that they haven't responded within an hour, especially as it says they typically respond in 5 minutes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?