⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Hello team! :) Is there any way I can get the feature in which I can watch ads to get more moves?

Options
sang2ru
sang2ru Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been playing this game for a few months now with my girlfriend - but she has that feature while I don’t. It really gets frustrating at times - could you please enable me to also get this feature? If not, could you at least inform me when it will get applied for everyone else, not just a select few?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@sang2ru Hi and welcome,

The video ads feature is a bonus feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

• sang2ru
    sang2ru Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for your swift response.

so to conclude, the people who get this feature is completely random and no one can actually guarantee nor predict when or if this feature can be applied.. that’s discouraging. Thank you for your response.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@sang2ru Yes that is correct, totally randomly picked, for me 8 years playing the game and never had Ads would you believe

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?