⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I am not able to view ads

Options
Meetansh
Meetansh Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi

I am not able to view ads, whenever i click to get more moves/lives or even boosters. Whenever i click on the button, a blank screen appears and the entire app closes. I really miss winning boosters and moves via ads. Pls help !

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Meetansh Hi and welcome, The video ads feature is a bonus feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

• Meetansh
    Meetansh Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Freddy_ ,

I do still have the option to view the ad but when I do click on it, the screen goes blank and the app crashes. I started facing this problem when i updated the app couple days ago and have already tried deleting and reinstalling and even logging out and logging back in but no luck.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Meetansh Hi Again.,

Have seen a few people with this issue but normally a problem on kings side that will probably only be fixed on a new update. This does happen with the video ads feature now and again.

Only every do an uninstall as a last resort as doing this you lose any stored boosters and lives you had

Thank you

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Options

quote:

I'm not able to view ads

Welcome, newcomer; & recently another player experienced a similar problem.

You live & learn about stuff like that...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?