⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Chocolate Box Missing

Answers

• BestBabies
    BestBabies Posts: 2 Newbie

I lost my Chocolate Box a few days ago with only 1 ingredient needed to collect. I play through Facebook.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,548 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome o our Community

Thank you for report it. some player missing Chocolate Box in the game . The Chocolate Box is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

Keep playing the game, your fun event menu will return.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,850 Legend
    edited August 2021

That is bad news @BestBabies, I hope you get it back sometime soon. The last time the Chocolate Box disappeared we were told thst it was because it was causing people's game to crash. The signs point to the Box being removed by King, so it makes me wonder why we haven't heard anything official this time around.

• CatJ
    CatJ Posts: 103 Level 2

Does anyone know if they're working on fixing the glitch that removed the Chocolate Box from the game for those playing through Face Book?

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5

@CatJ my advice to you would be to try playing CC on a different platform until the problem gets fixed! Perhaps, your box will appear to you there! Here's how to sync your game with king.com:

• Go to the King website at King.com
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

• CatJ

I feel kind of dumb, but I don't see a Settings Icon anywhere.

• suekrecko
    suekrecko Posts: 29 Level 2

I play through Facebook also, I think that I may have had the new chocolate box because it changed a while back, don't remember if it came back that way after we lost it last time. I do miss it. I also noticed that when I hit level 3,000 I started to get 6 lives, now I'm back to 5. What gives???

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5

I believe you have to select a specific game for the settings icon (gear) to appear. Try the link below:

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,850 Legend

Hi @suekrecko Your six lives were probably a result of the Master Trophy as one of the trophies provides plus one life. I don't fully understand how the Trophy works, but it gives you rewards for beating levels and gaining Sugar Stars. There are bronze silver and diamond trophies. I think your lives have gone back down to five because you haven't gained the trophy that provides +1 life for the Episode that you are now playing. Hope that makes sense.

• CatJ

Thanks. I did manage to access the settings and I'm notified that I"m already synced. But the Chocolate Box still isn't there. Are TPTB even aware that the Chocolate Box is gone for a lot of players? I've tried the game now on different browsers and platforms and it just doesn't show up. It's been quite a while, too. Do they know? Do they care?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?