Chocolate Box Missing

BestBabiesBestBabies Posts: 2 Newbie

My Chocolate Box disappeared a few days ago. I only needed 1 more candy to complete and receive my reward. I hope you can help me retrieve this feature.

Best Answers

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 68,478 Crushing Legend
    Accepted Answer

@CatJ Hi and welcome,

It seems the chocolate box has gone missing for a few but is still showing in my win10 app version of the game , but believe for some on Facebook and king.com it has gone missing

The candy shapes are to do with the olympics and for features some are getting in the game, but these should disappear after the events in the game finish, but you will always see something like this when they put a special feature on. like the space jam event when orange candies turned to basketballs

Accepted Answer
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 58,466 Candy Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hi and Welcome o our Community

Thank you for report it. some player missing Chocolate Box in the game . The Chocolate Box is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

Keep playing the game, your fun event menu will return.

Accepted Answer
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 11,064 Community Manager
    edited August 5 Accepted Answer

Hi guys!

Something had gone wrong so the Chocolate Box went missing for some players.

It's all fixed now so it should be back in your games.

Accepted Answer
Prev13

Answers