How Does The Community Tagging System Work?

Options
Alienscar
Alienscar Posts: 14,927 Legend
edited August 2021 in Discussions

@materialGirl31 tagged me in a Discussion about Level 1877, but I didn't receive a notification. It was only by luck that I found the post. My question is then is there something wrong with the system, or do some areas of the community not generate a notification?

Best Answer

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Alienscar Hi,

Guess this is just a glitch in the system normally find anything you get tagged to you get a notification. Did you check the full notifications to make sure you did not receive it

• Alienscar
    Options

Hi @Freddy_ Yeah I did check all of them just in case, but there wasn't a green dot or a number to indicate a new notification.

You can see the difference after you have tagged me.

• Alienscar
    edited August 2021
    Options

Edit to move it lower

• Freddy_
    edited August 2021
    Options

@Alienscar Yes i know what you mean but for me i get so many sometimes i need to check for all notifications to make sure i have not missed any. I also find if i am on the site active at the time the numbers do not show for the noticiations on the bell. So i have recevied the notificaton but it does not show on the bell maybe as i am clicking through candy crush saga pages.

Your notifiaction for this come up as a notification but did not show as a number on the bell. notifiying me of it

This is what i trying to show

seen two notifications come up at bottom left of my screen but when i go to notifications. shows sbh two notifications that come up but no numbers on the bell. normally this is because i am active on the pages. if it was a notification from say friends and not been on friends pages it shows on the bell

• Alienscar
    edited August 2021
    Options

Actually @Freddy_, @kiara_wael & @Sukanta_Biswas did you receive your notifications from @materialGirl31?

• Freddy_
    Options

@Alienscar Hi

Yes i did but i had 99 notifications on the bell so only found it when went to all notifications, not been here much this week as have family issues so missed a lot of notifications

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?