Feedback on levels 9981 - 10 025

Comments

• Remano88
    Remano88 Posts: 39 Level 2
    edited August 2021

I gave up playing until its fixed, not wasting my time.😕

No one at King is listening to us players who want to get there, so what's the point.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Had a look at 9991 this morning, yep, still absolutely impossible. Bombarded with offers to purchase boosters after every failed go. Not happening.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

In the offer I get for buying boosters for 9990 it says something like this: a 100% of the players needed boosters for this level. No absolutely nothing wrong with this level.

• Marina_Zakon
    Marina_Zakon Posts: 72 Level 3

@LindQ any word on when level 9993 will be fixed? It's impossible to pass with or without boosters unless you cash out your 401(k)

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3

What happened to “every level is passable without boosters”? They tell us that all the time.

Level 10 000 should have been a celebration, King should have rewarded their loyal players with some fun levels leading up to the big one, not ridiculously difficult ones that absolutely require boosters and $$$ to pass. Looks like it backfired on them, & shows them for what they are.

If King thought this would be “fun” then they are totally clueless.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,835 Level 5

To add to all of this excitement my internet has been going in and out for the last 2 days. Just an added little extra twist of joy here! Not!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

P.S. Sorta makes it difficult to compete in the contest.

• Montrachet
    Montrachet Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited August 2021

Although I wouldn't be an investor if they went into party planning, this has been a masterclass in trolling by 'King'. Not only that, they now appear to be ghosting their long-term members in a way not seen since Meghan dropped Piers for Harry. Anything posted now is just left hanging unanswered to look like an impotent rant as the administration appear to have cleared out faster than a foreign resident in Kabul.

What are the other things happening in the community? Does any of it explain the omnishambles this week? The only two conclusions that I can draw, is that either the levels are intentionally throttled to allow non-Windows 10 platforms to catch up to the 10,000 release phase, or it is a barely concealed money grab to exploit those desperate enough to abandon sense in pursuit of achieving it. I realise this will go unanswered by anyone with first-hand knowledge, so I guess we are left to speculate amongst ourselves. My own interminable progress through Levels 9990 to 9993 would not be out of place in the lyrics of a Craig David song.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited August 2021

quote:

Feedback on levels 9981-10025

Well, well; well...

All these comments/threads about these episodes/levels (especially those 10 levels before 10K) aren't writing themselves, & der Spieler will leave it at that.

And week 8 of the one episode per 24:00 experiment went like last week (as in, episode/fast race barely even seen), yep; it's very nice of those folks at King to presume that players reaching this stage of the game no longer need GBs (except by paying).

Gotta luv extortion attempts (similar to Paulie in that wise guy flick), but it's not happening here.

Let's tally up something a bit (boosters in GB value, rounded up; excluding timed ones).

quote:

Level 9990 is 100% doable, I completed it with minimal effort; all I needed were 2 UFOs/1 PB/4 hands/3 hammers...

That's 88 GB for A of A there.

quote:

I found it easy also with the help of my full candy necklace/F5 timed speckled bomb and (striped/wrapped) combo boosters, 2 PBs/2 UFOs/4 lolly hammers/3 hand switches

For Pete-o, it cost 110 GB to escape this one.

It was written before, so it shall be again:

The price we pay for impatience (& King's incompetence) sometimes.

Give King a bit of credit (or maybe not, as it's part of their jobs), at least these were received:

quote:

I hope that on 20K (!?!) the prize will be GBs

Whoa!

Slow it down there, Marcu (marsupial); that's a wee bit ambitious, take it easy.

We've first gotta let this gaming company fix all (or at least a majority) of their drek (going to lower levels must be made easier, for one thing), then maybe that thought can be entertained (but it would be ~5 more years for that).

quote:

I don't know what to say now

Hey there, @Havish...

Say/write anything you want (hope you got past 1691 by now); but you'd better hope King clean up their act a bit, otherwise you'll (probably) never reach this point.

quote:

I got myself a big gold trophy for when I reach level 10,000 as not many will know we achieve such milestones in a game other than a forum like this one, now it will have to wait until when I do get there in the end; I thought this will be the weekend it will happen just before my 33rd birthday...

Hey, born day person (@Remano88)...

Besides the game, hope all other aspects went well.

quote:

This feels like anticipating attending a great party, only to turn up and find no alcohol and your parents at the entrance.

Parents like those are so contemporary & cool...

But nerf Monday can't get here soon enough...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?