💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Opting out of an event

Options
Didi62
Didi62 Posts: 10 Level 2
edited August 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

Can we have the option of opting out of an event? My Piggy Bank has been "full" since I started playing years ago, and I have no intention of purchasing the gold bars. It seems such a waste for them to keep accumulating in a piggy bank that is always full. Can there be another option or way to use them without purchase? The same applies to the Candy Chronicles. Time has run out to purchase, but the event is still there. It won't go away. Can there be an option to swap this event for another, or have an alternative method to gain boosters.

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

I'm sorry. The piggy bank is only there to buy. Nothing else is introduced either. Please ignore it. I do that and so do many players. I do not need it. I also have the scrolls. It's the same principle as the piggy bank. You get free boosters and that has to be enough.

@bearwithme

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Didi62 !

There is already an opt out function for several of the events under the Settings and Features.

The Piggy Bank is not an event, it is a sale offer and therefore not be possible to remove from the game.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?