🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Options

Comments

• BhelhayMhon_44
    BhelhayMhon_44 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi I'm from Philippines

• CleideSouza
    CleideSouza Posts: 139 Level 2
    Options

Olá! Sou do Brasil!!

• zouty
    zouty Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Unfortunately, I will stop playing because the error has not been fixed yet. You finish a stage, you get 20 gold, but I get one of the gold, and I texted a lot, but it is of no use. I want from the player 200 mobilized gold

• zouty
    Options

I contacted the administration of Candy Crush a lot, but I did not find the solution and no one helped me.. It was repeated with me more than 15 times. I only get 1 gold and this is not fair

• jnrmaisudan1
    jnrmaisudan1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi playing from 🇳🇬

• zouty
    Options
  • Sunshinebaby71
    Sunshinebaby71 Posts: 4 Pro Player 👑
    Options

HELLO EVERYONE!

I'm playing from Gonzales, Louisiana. I hope everyone from around the world is doing wonderful. I wish everyone good luck!

• drewr1958
    drewr1958 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I believe it is time to boycott the purchase of gold bars. Clearly the company is not interested in its players only the money they can make. Players have been asking for a confirmation button on any purchase, not done. Latest move is to cancel the extra moves if stuck on a level for a while, playing for 2 days max is 5 moves for 10 gold used to start at 5 and eventually climb to 35.

other complaints, wife had 58 gold (had) she stopped playing for the day, next morning, 0 gold.

boosters are to be boosters, they are not, how many games are you left with one move, a cherry to drop, a block to hit, you have activated a fish or ufo, do they take out the block, no, do they take out the one candy blocking the cherry, no. How many times have you set up a Color bomb and a stopped or wrapped candy and a fish has attacked one of the other.

I am no longer purchasing gold until fixes are made. Nothing will change if we continue to give them your hard earned money

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?