🍭🤩 Candy Crusher of the Month - September 2021

Options

Comments

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    edited October 2021
    Options

Wow, thanks for the tag @Havish.

I keep my loyalty and kindness with other crushers in the community.

Congrats for @arwen777 as Candy Crusher of the Month - September 2021!

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,888 Level 5
    Options

I too echo @Nix66 statement and all of those who are posting the same. While I don't want to take away congratulations from @arwen777, I am wondering why players who have been here for years are being over looked. These are people who have contributed for so long. Who have helped many players and participated in threads and kept them going. Players who stuck it out while being attacked by the cheaters who were called out. I look around the community and I see so many friends who have left because of the many issues that have occurred. I see the long time players participating in the different contests just to show the mods support for the hard work that the mods do to put on these contests. I don't understand why these long time members don't count. @me6412 was told( after several nominations) that he was being overlooked because he can be found in any area contributing. Because he has supported so many people and because he is so helpful and has a large group of friends. Well I think those are the very reasons players should be recognized. I love this community and all the friends I have made, and all the ones I have yet to make. I am very saddened that I felt I needed to post my feelings and comments

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks @Havish, very funny 😄

Congratulations @arwen777

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,946 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2021
    Options

I like to see @fabke being nominated for Candy Crusher of the Month - October 2021! Maybe throw in @Diamond Lim and @wykoon, too. I know @Diamond Lim mentioned she cannot be nominated for this award but WHY? I think @Diamond Lim has done more than just tagging members and @wykoon has done a lot so not sure why they are disqualified for this award.

Congrats to @arwen777 for being nominated Candy Crusher of the Month - September 2021!

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hey @KCullen127

You don't know how good I was last year❗And @Havish is so sweet.

Why you don't crush candy?

And why not @Diamond Lim and @wykoon (is very good)

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,834 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Well, sorry, I am late to the conversation again. 

First, congratulations to Arwen777, who I’m sure is a lovely player but whom I have never had any interaction with. 

Second, I have to agree with @Nix66 and the other reactions here that question the decision to throw aside the opinion of the majority. When you ask players to vote, you should listen to the voice of the people. 

Lastly, I also will not participate in these votes until we can understand the true process. As @gr33n3y3z asked, an explanation should be provided. Clearly a large group of faithful players, including me, has been upset by this and hopefully someone will take notice.  

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hehe! Thank you for your nominating me but unfortunately I don't have playing this game and Game Moderators cannot be nominated on any King's Game of the Month. Let's waiting for Pounawea or Crazy Cat Lad posting Candy Crusher of the Month - October 2021 then you can vote another player. @KCullen127 😉

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,882 Legend
    edited October 2021
    Options

@gr33n3y3z So my frustration is why should I vote? 

Well that is the thing, no one has been asked to vote. There is a subtle difference between a nomination and a vote. Generally in a voting system the person (in this case) that has the most votes wins. This is not the way the nomination process works.

When asked to nominate then all you are doing is providing a name for consideration, and this means that even one nomination for someone can result in that person winning. This is because normally when it comes to nominations there is a governing body that takes all of the nominations and makes the final decision. It could be argued that the person with the most nominations should win, but that depends on the criteria used by the governing body and isn't a given.

A voting system on this site would probably never work as there are far too many cliques it would seem to me.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,882 Legend
    Options

One other thing. In August Spieler_8675309 received twenty nominations and Scooterpie received twelve. Anyone care to explain why that result wasn't considered the wrong result.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?