💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Candy bombs NOT self exploding

Options
Medic1813
Medic1813 Posts: 8 Level 2
edited September 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

It is very frustrating when one builds a candy bomb and for some reason it decides to explode during a candy fall on top of it. I’ve lost too many levels to self exploding candy bombs it’s ridiculous.

Also as a side note… I understand that winning any level truly comes down to to the candy fall, but getting stuck on levels for weeks at a time where candy fall is everything is honestly rough. I’ve played 2000+ levels and have resigned to that fact. But I feel that making the candy fall algorithm better more often would be cool.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

You could please open this in the support area and you will get an answer there.

Thanks very much

@Crazy Cat Lad @bearwithme

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,197 Legend
    Options

@Spinnifix this isn't a Support issue this is an idea related to a game mechanic. Specifically the issue of Colour Bombs self exploding, sometimes for what seems no reason. The idea is simply can we get to keep any special candy that we create when playing the game.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Medic1813 and welcome to our friendly community. I can understand your frustration and have experienced this myself quite a few times. However adjusting the game algorithm to prevent this would not be a simple task and there are many other ideas out there that should/would have a higher priority (like being able to go directly to any level in the game - that you have already played).

Having this happen is just an outcome of playing the game, just like when you get cascading waterfalls in a level that helps you quickly clear a level. So I am going to close this idea. But please continue to think of ideas to help improve the game.

Thank you.😊

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?