πŸ’‘ Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
ο»ΏπŸ”Ž Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Fewer coconut wheel boosters

Options
MountainMom
MountainMom Posts: 11,861 Friends Moderator
edited September 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

It seems that coconut wheels are awarded more frequently than they can be used. I suggest that they be replaced on the daily booster wheel with the Party Popper booster. The coconut wheels would still be available from watching videos, and this would give players a chance to win the more desirable Party Popper booster!

Please vote if you like this idea!

2 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,861 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Diamond Lim, I could use your tagging skills for this idea. THANKS in advance.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,750 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your creating thus great idea! @MountainMom πŸ‘πŸ˜„

I agree this idea but I tag @bearwithme and @Spinnifix check this idea first before I tag them. πŸ˜‰

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hello!

I voted. But there is also an idea where on the Boston wheel the party booster should be added. This has been going on for a while. I noticed yesterday that according to the video I could choose the boosters and clicked on a coconut wheel, when I wanted to play the level, it was not available in this level. It's not

okay either.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250196/adding-the-party-popper-to-the-spinning-wheel#latest

I just saw you opened an idea to add the UFO and the party booster to the daily calendar. Only that has now changed with the bonus machine.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,137 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hello @MountainMom - this is very similar to another idea that is about adding the party popper to the booster wheel. I agree that players seem to end up with more coconut wheels than they need and who doesn't love a party popper. But that booster is the most precious of all and I doubt they will ever put it on the booster wheel - even as the jackpot. Since there is already an idea open about having the party popper on the booster wheel and the only difference is removing the coconut wheel - I am closing this idea.

I have found that if I stop the wheel when the free switch/lollipop hammer are between the 30 minutes after to the 45 minutes after clock position (I hope this makes sense), that I can usually get one of those boosters at least 50% of the time.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?