💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

The ability to pause timed boosters/lives

Options
Ryanthecrusher
Ryanthecrusher Posts: 534 Level 4
edited September 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

I've seen for a while when i'm playing that when i get the timed boosters or lives (Colour bombs, coconut wheel etc) It's good, but sometimes i plan to play for a bit and then leave to do something else. Sometimes, right before i exit candy crush, timed boosters appear (Either from f5 or an event)

Has anyone found it annoying just to waste those precious timed boosters? My suggestion is to have an ability to pause these items so that it won't be wasted.

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

This has been mentioned many times, unfortunately it is not possible. When the timed boosters start, they run to the end. I am sorry and many players feel the same way.

@bearwithme

• acoley10
    acoley10 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Maybe not a pause after you have already started, but the ability to pick when to use them. Sometimes I can’t play for 3 hours at the time they are issued.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,939 Legend
    Options

Hi @acoley10 as Spinnifix points out above the request to pause, or choose when to claim your timed boosters, is a popular idea. For some reason King, or the moderators don't allow the idea to be submitted claiming that once a clock starts it can't be stopped. Well I guess they have never heard of a stopwatch then.

I fail to understand why this popular idea is classed as a duplicate as even though it is requested a lot, if you look at the Master List, there is no idea running that relates to timed boosters.

It is ideas like this that make me question the purpose of the Idea area. Why is it that one of the most popular ideas just gets shut down without any consideration when it is clear that it would be popular with players.

I know that timed boosters can be 'paused' because the timed boosters in the Magic Season didn't start until you claimed them, or until the next tier had been completed.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Ryanthecrusher and @acoley10 - as mentioned above, both of these ideas have been brought up in the past and turned down. So I am going to close this discussion at this time, but I hope you both keep thinking of ideas to improve the game.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?