💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Idea: don't randomly disable Chocolate Box, Episode Race, or the Game Win Streak.

Options
Choclateer
Choclateer Posts: 2 Newbie
edited September 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

I enjoy the Chocolate Box and Episode Race mini-games within the main Candy Crush game on iOS. I made an account here specifically to request that those parts of the game do not randomly disappear and reappear.

Game Win Streak (i.e. start with extra boosters if you have a streak of always winning on the first attempt of a level) has definitely caused me to watch more ads, because I want to safeguard my existing streak. So there is business value to maintaining that feature every day, I think. For me, that feature has come and gone at least twice recently, and currently the Game Win Streak is not being tracked or awarded on my device.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,059 Legend
    Options

Hi @Choclateer to be honest this reads like a complaint rather than an idea.

The official stance on features coming and going is that this is normal behaviour. This is because all features are considered 'tests' and they are delivered to players in a random fashion. Because the features are considered test features then even though you have a feature you aren't guaranteed to keep it.

Possibly a bit of good news is that there is a new Win Streak coming, and I am hopeful that the reason so many people are losing their Win Streak is because they are about to get the new one.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,137 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Choclateer and welcome to our wonderful community! As @Alienscar mentioned - the various features come and go because the studio randomly releases them to various players around the world and then will replace them with other features - sometimes brand new ones, to see how the players like them.

I suggest you start a discussion about the events/features you like best and why you like them and you could even create a poll when you are at a higher level in the community to get more feedback from the players. This is some of the types of feedback the studio appreciates.

In the meantime, I am closing this idea.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?