๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Was asked to be First a Focus group member and then beta tester for candy crush saga

suesational
suesational Posts: 2 Newbie

I play a lot of candy crush saga. One day Maybe two weeks ago, I opened the game to play it, but instead of a game board being there, there was an email in its place! I was quite surprised to get an email instead of the game, but intrigued I opened the email and it turned out to be from the king game Company, and they wanted me to be part of a focus group. I filled out all the paperwork they asked me to but the focus group never happened (at least I was never contacted to do it.) Now today, popped an agreement asking me if I would like to be a beta tester. I would like to be a beta tester, so I was about to fill out the contract when It said click here to read the non-disclosure agreement. I clicked on the link to read the agreement but two minutes later the contract disappeared off my screen (it had popped up in the middle of the game program). There didn't seem to be any way to get it back! I was going to sign the agreement: I was just finishing Reading the nondisclosure agreement But it didn't give me enough time (no one could read this in two minutes.)

Can you help me out? Neither time was I given contact information in case the software crashed while I was trying to fill out the paperwork etc. and reloading the software doesn't work. Help!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?