💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

New appearing booster

Options
Ryanthecrusher
Ryanthecrusher Posts: 534 Level 4
edited September 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

This booster is basically a candy with a prize. Here's an example:

Striped candy- the "booster will spawn on a candy that will spawn ( Like the extra time candy it shows +5, perhaps a little stripped candy symbol on a candy will do, once matched, a random striped will appear

Wrapped- random candy with wrapped symbol

Also can be done with colourbomb

For this to happen the player must get the rewards by the following: (cascades)

Stripped- the voice "sweet" must be heard

Wrapped- the voice "delicious" must be heard

Colourbomb- the voice "divine" must be heard

Con of this "booster" is in 5 or 6 coloured levels, its harder to get the cascades

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Ryanthecrusher
    Ryanthecrusher Posts: 534 Level 4
    Options

When i mean "spawn" i mean like how a lucky candy coconut wheel spawns, but this time you need the cascades for it to happen

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

You thought about it and I think it's nice, but I don't know whether the players like it and the studio can implement it, so I prefer to ask the presenter. Thank you for your idea.

@bearwithme

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,202 Legend
    edited September 2021
    Options

Voted

I like this as a mechanic for spawning free boosters. For me it really suits the game style of Candy Crush. I also like it because by making it rely on cascades then on levels with more than four colours it is harder to get, which seems fitting as multi colour levels tend to be quite hard. I also really like that you have linked it to the 'voice'. That is a unique piece of thinking and again I think this kind of mechanic gels really well with the game style.

The only issue I can possibly see with your idea is that the powers that be might consider it a clever way of asking for free boosters which is prohibited by Master List of Ideas.

Good luck.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Not enough votes. Closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?