⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

*Sweet Crew - Cannot Confirm! So Cannot Play CCS!

Options
Origins7_Dale
Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael @bearwithme @aijaziqbal @Crazy Cat Lad @Pounawea,

Got this *Sweet Crew today 9/16/2021.

However, cannot confirm choice given on it, which means I cannot play CCS. It is *Stuck / Frozen here. *Confirm Button is faded out, cannot click it! Tried *Logging / Off / On, since I am *Signed into *Facebook on *Win 10 PC - Desktop App. Closed / Opened game, but nothing works.

Current *Saga Version in *Signature / *Spoiler below. Got a background *Update today 9/16/2021!

Please *Report.

• Sweet Crew - Got on 9/16/2021! - Cannot Confirm It - Confirm Button Faded Out - Cannot Play Game - CCS - Origins7 Dale

*URL on this *Sweet Crew at:

Await your replies.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

9/16/2021

Best Answer

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,720 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Origins7_Dale daft question maybe, but have you tried selecting one of the roles? Until you select Healer, Runner, or Crusher the confirm button will stay greyed out.

• Origins7_Dale
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hi @Alienscar,

Wow, you know the simple things. Opening it up, to see if I can. Hey, old now, so sometimes miss these little things.

Would be helpful, if I know what these *Roles are. But, came up, as soon as game was opened.

Ok, chose *Runner, but says looking for a *Crew, will let me know in game. Whatever, that means.

At end of *Saga Map, so might have to wait on *New Levels on *Wed. 9/22/2021. Think you need to do *50 Levels, but only get *45 New Levels. Will see then.

Thx on help.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

9/16/2021

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,720 Legend
    Options

Ha don't thank me yet @Origins7_Dale it might not work.

Would be helpful, if I know what these *Roles are.

Totally agree with you on that. The roles are only explained after you have joined. The healer sends lives, the runner sends moves and the crusher sends lollipops. Once you send an item you have to wait an hour and a half before you can send again.

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Heshan_G,

The problem was *Answered by @Alienscar above.

Just had to *Click a *Role is all. Simple as that.

I do not have *Internet Connection issues, or *Device Software issues, or *Incompatibility issues here.

Also, *Uninstalling / Reinstalling the game, is a *Last Resort. Can & will lose your *Gold Bars & Boosters, doing it, unless you make arrangements with an *Agent at *King Support.

Suggest you see my post at:

• *See my post above. Has info on, perhaps getting it all back, after a *Reinstall!

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

9/16/2021

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?