Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Create a new item (like a color bomb) that allows the user to shuffle the candy. Sometimes there are moves available but none of them good. We should be allowed to shuffle the board.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not enough moves. Closing.
Hi @Olliecat good idea and I can see how a shuffle would really be useful when you only have three or less moves left. Quite a few times I have one blocker, ingredient, jelly to get and the right move just doesn't appear, so a shuffle would really help. If the shuffle counted as a move it wouldn't be so useful I feel.
Anyway, unfortunately your idea is a duplicate as something similar has been suggested previously. I am sorry to say that duplicate ideas aren't allowed.