Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When you lose a level, you can’t see the level number unless you quit out. You should have the level number on the “retry” screen.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not enough moves. Closing.
I take this back.
Hi @Janinesillat Can you explain how knowing the level number would help?
If I fail a level I just click retry, or give up. If I retry then the level number is immediately available. If I click give up then I can see the level number on my map.