Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Live chat feature open because lots of people join candy crush Saga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not enough moves. Closing.
Hello @hirdeshchauhan9971 Along with getting the Piggy Bank gold for free a chat feature must be one of the most popular ideas that I see on here. I am hoping that because it is such a popular suggestion that King are secretly working on a solution.
Being a popular idea means that your idea will be considered a duplicate, and duplicate ideas aren't allowed I am sorry to say.