💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Add NFTs

ofarril
ofarril Posts: 4 Newbie
edited October 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

Add the option of getting nft from the game itself, which can be sold in some type of cryptocurrency, can be exchanged, collected ... They could be card-type tokens with small stories of the characters.

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,484 Legend

I am not sure what to say about this. I like the idea, but it doesn't actually improve the game and that is what this area is for.

Generally speaking anything won in-game should be useable in-game.

I must say with Candy Crush being digital already I do wonder why King aren't already selling one of digital art prints of Tiffi and the gang.

• ofarril

Well the idea of ​​adding the NFTs will allow to increase the number of players, since by being able to exchange or sell the NFTs this would serve as an incentive for old and new players. The earnings in cryptocurrencies would be used to buy more lives. They would also increase the earnings of King, once a player sells an NFT they would keep a percentage for being the creators of the NFT. To get the NFT you had to play longer, therefore it would take more lives. I think Tiffi and his gang have a lot to offer As for collectibles. To be a little more attractive I think that every 5 or 10 levels an NFT could be awarded, which could even be repeated. Players can keep or not with the NFTs. They can sell or change if they have any repeated. Events or tournaments could be scheduled for part of king and as a prize they would be exclusive NFTs.

• ofarril
    edited September 2021

For example, this characters with his stories

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,484 Legend

@ofarril since by being able to exchange or sell the NFTs this would serve as an incentive for old and new players

The only currency that King will allow is gold bars. Understandably they do not want other people than themselves to make money from Candy Crush.

The earnings in cryptocurrencies would be used to buy more lives. 

King already provide many mays to 'buy' more lives, so they have no need to introduce cryptocurrencies

once a player sells an NFT they would keep a percentage for being the creators of the NFT. 

Again, only King are allowed to make money from Candy Crush

I think Tiffi and his gang have a lot to offer As for collectibles

Agreed, but not in-game.

I think that every 5 or 10 levels an NFT could be awarded, which could even be repeated. 

The value of a NFT comes from its uniqueness by producing a NFT every 5-10 levels for 200 million players you undermine the worth of a NFT.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Not enough votes. Closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?