Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If i uninstall...I will lose my boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Elisa @elisamarie1105🤗
I have just answered your question. Let's discuss there please!
Thank you🍫🍫
Getting the connection error try again later message on Candy Crush. How do I fix this?
I had to delete Candy Crush from my Iphone because it was corrupted. I re download it and now I can't retrieve my progress using Apple ID. I get the same message " There was a connection error, please try again in bit" I am at level 3242 and don't want to restart. Any solution to this problem.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
If the problem remains the same, you need to follow the steps below.
You will find complete information
@Cordslass you should read the following: