💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Would love to have an option to save extra moves that are gifted for a future game.

chlebo
chlebo Posts: 5 Level 2
edited October 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

Seems like I get gifted moves when there is really little chance of a winning game. Would love to bank it for a future game.

4 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,355 Legend

Hello @chlebo asking to be able to bank any free moves you receive when they aren't enough to complete a level would appear to me to be another way of saying I want more than five lives. Unfortunately any idea related to moves has now been prohibited by the Master List of Ideas.

If you would like to see more moves in your game it would be best to check the Master List of Ideas and vote on an existing idea.

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Free Boosters/Gold Bars, or Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always hosting events and adding different ways for players to get free boosters and gold bars), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

@bearwithme

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?