🎃🎃🎃FINISHED - Share Your Favorite Halloween Memories for a Chance to Win Gold Bars!!🎃🎃🎃

1235»

Comments

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,934 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2021

Here is my most memorable story of all time and I am still paying for it till today. Every year we have a Halloween Contest for all employees. First prize - a big basket of goodies donated by our vendors and Second and Third - gift certificates.

Decorate your work area/office space, best costume and pumpkin decoration contest. Points are combined and the person who won the most points will be champion. One year, just for the fun of it, I voted for myself. Guess what, I won the first prize by 1 vote. The decoration below was my pumpkin carving contest which I won. I lost on costume because the second place made her own costume whereas I bought my costume . Because I voted for myself, I won by ONE (1) VOTE.

Yes, I am still paying for the 1 vote win contest.

• kimberlykoon
    kimberlykoon Posts: 48 Level 2

One of my favorite Halloween,was when my first 3 grand babies were little bitty. Me my daughter and ex son in law now.we each took a grandbaby and started walking (tricker treating) . I was hallarious we trued to race one another to each door. The grand babies couldn’t figure out what our big hurry was . Since the kids were to small to walk fast we decided to help them out . Who ever had the most candy after trick and treating won. The kids didn’t seem to be to wear out but us adult’s were pooped. A family memory to hold on to. Take in every moment possible because you will blink an eye and you will be old and wonder we’re the years went to. Bless everyone and be safe 😇🙏😎🥰

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Well the contest has ended. I want to thank everyone for sharing their stories and favorite memories.

I really enjoyed reading them all.

Now its time to announce the winners!

Congratulations to:

@DieOmimi

@hechicerilla

@me6412

@KCullen127

@Munster

Please post your player ID in the comments below so your 20 GB can be delivered to your Candy Crush Saga game early next week! 😊🐨💕

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

Thank you so much @bearwithme this is unexpected as I was happy to share my Halloween Story with you and the Community and preparing for this upcoming day and I can't wait either I can here the screams and yelling from all the children and adult children too it's going to be ghostly and scary for them all 👻👺😱🤣😂😛😄

CONGRATULATIONS to all the WINNERS

@DieOmimi

@hechicerilla

@KCullen127

@Munster

My game ID is. 10855719146

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,934 Pro Player 👑

@bearwithme - Thank you so much for giving my story some spotlight🤣

I see some familiar names @DieOmimi @hechicerilla - Congrats to both of you and Hi @Munster - congrats to you, too.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

Oh, that came a little unexpectedly for me. Thank you @bearwithme. I am very happy about that. 😍

Congratulations also to my co-winners: @hechicerilla, @me6412, @KCullen127 and @Munster. 🎉🎉🎉🎉

My ID is: 5688606047

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Uuoohh !! another surprise.

Thank you so much @bearwithme . Here is my ID.

Congratulations winners @me6412 , @KCullen127 y @Munster , @DieOmimi

Thanks for the congratulations

• Taiscarvalho
    Taiscarvalho Posts: 22 Level 2

Nunca comemorei o halloween 😭

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! Candy Crushers! 👋

I close this thread as this contest is finished already.

If you want to win free gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile) on this game, let's participate here! 😉

⚠️ Note ⚠️

"Announcement" (you can see pink colour board of announcement while green box), it means contest is still active while you can joined and answered that you can still chance to win free gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile). And "Finished", it means contest is ended or finished that contest has no longer to be announced while you cannot win gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile) as it's too late!

I hope you can understand to read it and participate on contests. Good luck and have a nice day! 🤞😊

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?