Glitches

Options
dremaburton
dremaburton Posts: 2 Newbie

I am truly amazed that the creators have gone to such lengths to sabatoge this game. The candies change right before my eyes. I have spent way more money than I should have in the past on boosters but never again. I don't even try to figure out the motive behind this because it is just a game at the end of the day. 😟

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,524 Legend
    Options

I have spent way more money than I should have in the past on boosters

I don't even try to figure out the motive

Hello @dremaburton some might say that you have answered your own question about the lengths that they go to.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,569 Level 5
    Options

@dremaburton Maybe it is sabotage in your opinion, but not every change that is hard for you is a game sabotage.

• dremaburton
    dremaburton Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Tzvi_Marcu I'm not referring to challenging levels. When a move should result in a color bomb or a striped candy and doesn't or the entire board flashes before changing it's programmed to do so. Also I've started noticing the no move available small many times when there most definitely were before the board scrambles. I've been stuck on a level for over a month before and was fine with that because it was a challenge. But what I'm seeing now is intentional manipulation of the outcome by programmers in my opinion.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?