Feedback on levels 10 476 - 10 520

Comments

• Anushree_Agarwal
    Anushree_Agarwal Posts: 30 Level 2

This level 10519 seems different on YouTube videos... I've already used up a lot of my boosters on this horrible level... please look into it

• ZuluMyKing
    ZuluMyKing Posts: 5 Level 2

hi, level 10519 is just terrible. been here for 2+ weeks. it is just unfair as if am playing against a super computer. all super combos i try to form are counter destroyed, ALL the time, consistently. and only given 20 moves??? on YouTube videos, i saw some starting with 30 moves....can this level be checked out please. My app is up to date....

• MrsPatata
    MrsPatata Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi. Level 10519 is impossible. Only 20 moves for very difficult level. Are you sure? I think you want only to buy gold bars. I spent all my boosters for nothing.

• ZuluMyKing

used the last flying saucer, and guess what, it didnt go to the black liquorish and the brown square blocks, i think there is an error in the programming of this level 10519.

i dont have gold bars, and i dont buy either since i started playing. no boosters....no free booster wheel spins either...like, what is this?

• ZuluMyKing

theres the nightmare....

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

I'll have someone look into it!

• Simba1965
    Simba1965 Posts: 15 Level 2

Level 10546 is impossible to win as is right now, 10 moves less then on videos, Candy crush is now so boring 😴 same Level over and over again for days, King wants us only to buy lots of busters they don't care if we enjoy the game

• selianth
    selianth Posts: 9 Level 2

Level 10489 as of November 26 -

ONE Lucky Candy drops per move, plus the 20 that are already on the board when starting. That's 53 total. At least 34 of those must turn into frostings in order to win. If you get all those (highly unlikely), then the 19 that turn into toffee swirls must average at least 3 layers. This is completely unrealistic and there's NOTHING that you can do to influence the success of this level besides buying more moves. (There's no point in using boosters, and you cannot add more lucky candies since that option is not available at the beginning of the level.) This is basically impossible to win at the moment. Another instance where blindly reducing the number of moves to make it "harder" drastically changes the level. This needs to be fixed.

• nancy65
    nancy65 Posts: 13 Level 2

Hi,

I agree, level 10519 is impossible with only 20 moves. I'm playing 4 days now and I'm so bored of it. I've spent all my boosters and it gives 35 more moves with 10 golds. But I've allready spent my golds. Will it change to 30 moves? Or, maybe I should stop playing for ever...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?