⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3885

Options
angbla70
angbla70 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why am I only getting 17 moves on level 3885?? I’ve googled and everyone is getting 34 moves?! Help please

Answers

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋

Welcome to the sweet King Community. It is common for levels to be modified, you can see all the information 👉 HERE.

I leave you some hints and tips showing how to pass level 3885 Candy Crush Saga without boosters

Level 3885 is quite a hard level due to the multi layer chocolate and other blockers.

To begin with it is a good idea to try to clear the chocolate down the middle of the board, this will prevent it spreading and blocking your moves.

Once the chocolate is out of the way you can more easily look for chances to make special candies and combos. You will need combos to have any chance of passing the level.

It isn't easy to make colourbombs, but stripes and wraps switched together can be helpful.

There are mystery dispensers at the top which can give you good special candies if you are lucky. The mystery candies are not always helpful but it is always worth matching them for the chance to get good combos.

As the board clears it gets easier to make combos, but you will still get waffles and licorice dropping so look carefully before you make moves to keep the licorice and waffles off the jelly if you can.

Good luck 🤞 and keep enjoying

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.They closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience. This means that sometimes videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content. 

The video you saw was recorded from an older version of the game.

Please check this thread.

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?