🍬 Candy Day: Win your very own candyfied portrait!

Options

Comments

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad

❤️ Why do you love Candy Crush Saga?

Because it is fun and kill my worries. It was introduced to me by a colleague during staff meeting... Yeah, you are right.. The meeting was too boring. The principal and the top administrators are making decisions on their own so why need me in the meeting... So Candy save me and keep me fresh during the 3 hours 1 way meeting.

❤️ What’s the best thing about playing Candy Crush Saga?

The excitement every time I completed each level is high. When I able to get the sugar stars and get the yellow crown... I am at the top of my world (my game world)

Hahaha

❤️ How does Candy Crush Saga make you feel?

Most of the time it gives me the relaxing and stress free from the reality. (but I do sometime get the stress from candy when can't move up a level after few days..but that stress is way different the stress from works)

I really hope I can get my portrait from King's artist.. I will change my Super Siti profile picture from Facebook (I have not change it for years) into this new portrait... Pick me up okay?

• Snowey916
    Snowey916 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Candy Crush makes me feel.All Warm and Cozy and Relaxed!!

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

I love Candy Crush Saga because it’s a game for everyone regardless of age, health, looks, and country. CCS has bright colors and multiple levels that are not repetitive and boring.

What I love the most is the awesome CCS community. You get to meant new friendly players that are helpful as well. You don’t only play CCS, the community gives you the chance to participate in various contests with the opportunity to win prizes. 

Candy Crush Saga can be very challenging for me due to a TBI, but when I complete a level it’s the best feeling. Some levels I’m able to pass on the first try, but there are some that can take me several day. Playing CCS relaxes me and the bright colors makes me happy. I’m so hooked that I play every chance I get.

Thank you CCS Community and King for making this game fun to play!

• Corkz
    Corkz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi, I love it cause, it's therapeutic for me and it's fun. 👌🤩

• Corkz
    Corkz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Exciting, colourful, challenges the mind, it's outright fantastic.

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    edited November 2021
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad I’m gonna go ahead and answer all the questions if that’s okay.

Dear Candy Crush Saga Art Team,

I love Candy Crush Saga very much because it calms me down when I don’t have the best day. The best thing about Candy Crush Saga is all the challenges you have to overcome in each level to move on to the next. When I play Candy Crush Saga, I feel like all that matters is crushing candies, collecting stars, and completing levels!

Candy Crush Saga is a very SWEET and DELICIOUS game, and I really enjoy playing it anytime I can!

Great Job to the Candy Crush Saga Art Team, and keep up the DIVINE work!

Yours truly, EOTheGr8

• NarlyNut74
    NarlyNut74 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Candy Crush is my jam! It’s my greatest Shazam! I breathe it, I live it, I have to have it!

The feeling of a candy booster makes my mind lose it! It’s a candy rush, it is so lush and it takes me to my candy crush!!

it’s oh so sweet, nothing can compete!

• mustafiz1245
    mustafiz1245 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Why do you love Candy Crush Saga?

when this game came out (I don't know the exact date), I saw it interesting. But I didn't realize how it will become part of my life. After when my gf broke up with me i was in deep pain and i was depressed. The time didn't go by. I was alone, so I started to play this game for passing the time.After few days later i realized when i was playing the game, i was not depressed and i felt joy in my mind. From then on i spent more than 6 hours in the game for almost 1 month to get out of my depression and it worked very well. Until now everyday i played this game whenever i have free time.

From my own experience i know this game may help many other people like me to came up their depression. And I know this is the "Medicine" to get rid off stress. Also the joy i feel after completing any level or task is unspeakable. Also this game made me think, which modify my brain capacity to work faster. So anybody can tell me any reasons why not i love this game?

So I loved this game so much that my family member often call me " A Candy Crush addict"

• Snowey916
    Snowey916 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Such a good thing to find something to take ur mind off 💔 heartbreak.

• heatherK1970
    heatherK1970 Posts: 58 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello my fellow candy crushers..I just wanted to share my answer with everyone! This game helped me thru so many things, like quit smoking and it helps with my anxiety! Also, helps me focus and I truly believe that it helps keep your mind sharp as well! I am so thankful for these games, my heart goes out to the creaters and the people who help run them! You have changed my life!♥️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?