🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,391 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. This issues is being investigated. Other than that the video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• bhari
    bhari Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited September 2023
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,783 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @bhari🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Are you experiencing any issue in your game with the Ads and trying to ask a question?

If so, please post back and add as many details as you can!! We cannot understand what you would like to say when you write "Ads"!!

Thank you for understanding and hope to see you again🍫🍫

• NanaMer
    NanaMer Posts: 28 Level 2
    edited May 6
    Options

This reply from the bot is from September 11 of what year? lol

• srice3733
    srice3733 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have not seen any for a while.

• kiara_wael
    edited February 15 Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Julietapelaez
    Julietapelaez Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    In the last 2 months I can no longer see ads. This way I can't gain lives or boosters. why?

• kiara_wael
    edited September 2023
    Options

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

• maagy
    maagy Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

Really missing sweet cinema and video ads. Mine just disappeared. Other friends I play with still have it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?