Feedback on levels 10 926 - 10 970!

Options

Comments

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

Level 10942 is impossible, so I'm using my usual strategy of playing it so many times I eventually get 30 extra moves plus the original five for the low low cost of 10 bars. So maybe I will be able to beat it with 60 moves. (the 25 moves given at first plus the 35 extra. Of course videos show 30 moves to begin with, but wouldn't have mattered) Sigh. Actually tried a fish booster for some dumb reason, but it only showed up once.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,848 Level 5
    Options

Mission accomplished. I wanted to finish the final level of the year by the end of the year. I had about 6 1/2 hours to spare.

Looks like the players are not very happy again this week. What can I say at least there were no glitches. What I did notice is there are a lot of levels this week that you have the option to use a lucky candy booster on. Do not see a need.

We got a brand new year ahead.... Let if be boosterful! Or maybe let the levels have less stuff in the way?

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    Options

2022 is here and next Wednesday 11000 will be here

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited January 2022
    Options

quote:

Feedback on levels 10926-10970

Did 'em...

You gotta luv it when the game mocks/taunts/teases you when you're shown this:

You're trying to be optimistic about it, thinking this might actually be functioning properly now; but then you complete 10926, & (more below)...

Week #28 of doing one episode per 24:00 is also week #5 of the ER doing its vanishing act.

You'd think those devils would've gotten their act together by now, but perhaps it's too much to expect; so you've gotta set the bar low.

Enough about that BS (for now).

Well, ready or not (you know the rest).

Have fun...

• Scooterpie
    Options

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Need I say more...

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

All Done.

Definitely not happy hunting grounds for me in this 45 levels.

At least I got to the last of the chocolate box. and the 10 Gold Bars (Worth the wait in timing the levels for the GB's)

• Scooterpie
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich you have me thinking about the chocolate box. Mine reappeared a while back but it is still not the deluxe cholate box of which you speak. I have been ignoring mine, busy with other things.

Perhaps if I play my chocolate box it will revert to the deluxe one? I dunno? Perhaps I should try? I dunno? Perhaps I play too much CCS already?

• J.s.
    J.s. Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

This game has become increasingly frustrating. Every other level is a difficult or very difficult level. Even the levels that are supposed to be easy are not. The contests are not worth the time or effort as the rewards are small. I used to spend some money on the game but have decided that you are making the levels more and more difficult just to gain more profit and so now I refuse to buy.

I do understand that the goal of your game is to make the owners and stock holders more money. I assume that you are doing that.

It was fun for awhile...

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

The generosity of King knows no bounds. The final row of the Chocolate Box (below screenshots) leaves players at the top with only 2 Options, the other 2 are irrelevant as they involve passing new levels. Also 2 of the "Prize Package" are useless to us, unless you can time it to coincide with the new releases. Target is use 6 UFOs or 3 Party Poppers to win 10 Gold Bars 😂😂😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?