⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4683 has 16 moves to rescue 5 cherries, it is impossible, why?

Options
audreypatricia
audreypatricia Posts: 25 Level 2

I have been playing this level for multiple days, have used multiple boosters, played hundreds of combinations and often not even able to rescue one cherry. The videos just show boards where everything just cascades down to break barriers. If I spend 5 out of 16 moves making special candy then the game cascades down candy to break those special candies. you either need to make less obstacles or give more moves or else there is no point in continuing with this

Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, I found a helpful video for you :) Unfortunately, some levels are very hard and take me a long time too.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the Community.

I do agree that its quite difficult and a lot of luck is required to clear it within 16 moves without boosters.

From your feedback it looks like that you are a good player and have a sound technique to overcome challenges. Sometimes some levels are really becomes harder and harder as we try to clear them and we lose patience. As you already have watched some videos so you must have gotten some useful tips.

King Studios are always working on Levels to keep a right kind of balance between too easy and too difficult. There is no level that Cant be Cleared witihin the alloted moves. So all we can suggest is to have patience and keep trying and hopefully soon you will get a lucky board to clear this difficult patch. Sometimes when i stuck on any level i do gather some booster from daily boosters and chocolate box or any other feature and then try again.

Best of Luck 😇😇

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

@audreypatricia Many of the levels have the same problem it feels like they are trying to make the game extremely difficult to play if we don't spend money on it...I am almost ready to quit after playing it for 10 years and I am not the only person who is feeling the same way...I came across this article last week and it pretty much sums up how I feel 🤷‍♀️

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,411 Legend
    Options

King Studios are always working on Levels to keep a right kind of balance between too easy and too difficult.

As you can see from Audrey's feedback, and by reading any of the level feedback threads King aren't getting the balance right.

There is no level that Cant be Cleared witihin the alloted moves.

Whilst on the face of it this is true, there are some levels that can only be completed within the allocated moves if you have access to a lot of boosters.

So all we can suggest is to have patience and keep trying and hopefully soon you will get a lucky board to clear this difficult patch. 

If all levels are able to be completed within the allocated moves it shouldn't be necessary to have to wait for a lucky board. Waiting for a lucky board means the player has no control over when they complete a level. No one wants to play the same level for days/weeks.

@aijaziqbal as a Candy Moderator are you taking all of the feeedback about how unenjoyable the game is becoming for a lot of people back to King?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?