☁️🙏 What is your Candy Zen Color? Find out and claim your personal badge!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Red

@Hell66 - You are welcome. 😊

• dianaperez200
    dianaperez200 Posts: 236 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I’m green it’s fits me well.

• Milo_Sweet
    Milo_Sweet Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options
    Blue

I chose for blue, because it’s my favorite colour 💙

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Red

Hello there! Candy Crushers! 👋

Thank you for your answering and voting on this poll discussion but unfortunately as you cannot receive this badge due to ended.

If you want to win free gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile) on this game, let's participate here! 😉

⚠️ Note ⚠️

"Announcement" (you can see pink colour board of announcement while green box), it means contest is still active while you can joined and answered that you can still chance to win free gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile). And "Finished", it means contest is ended or finished that contest has no longer to be announced while you cannot win gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile) as it's too late!

I hope you can understand to read it and participate on contests. Good luck and have a nice day! 🤞😊

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    edited February 2022
    Options

This is my Candy Zen Color but it is was not listed as an option. So how could I play?

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Lori_Healan
    Lori_Healan Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
  • candyujwal
    candyujwal Posts: 2,414 Level 3
    Options
    Purple

I'd go with purple as my favorite color 🥳🎊🎉✌🙌🤘

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Red

Hello there! Candy Crushers! 👋

Thank you for your answering and voting on this poll discussion but unfortunately as you cannot receive this badge due to ended.

If you want to win free gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile) on this game, let's participate here! 😉

⚠️ Note ⚠️

"Announcement" (you can see pink colour board of announcement while green box), it means contest is still active while you can joined and answered that you can still chance to win free gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile). And "Finished", it means contest is ended or finished that contest has no longer to be announced while you cannot win gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile) as it's too late!

I hope you can understand to read it and participate on contests. Good luck and have a nice day! 🤞😊

• cfritch
    cfritch Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Red

Hello there! @cfritch and Candy Crushers! 👋

⚠️ Note ⚠️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?