Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I wish there was a way to communicate with other players on the actual game because my friends don’t play as much as I do and the team work to get boosters will be nice if I can ask people to help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @chiso !
There is a similar idea already HERE, please vote and comment on the existing idea.
Hello @chiso and a very warm welcome to our friendly community. As stated above - this has been suggested and not considered by the studio.
The studio is testing a team event where you are teamed with two random players and you can each gift help to the other two players (extra moves, booster etc.). Maybe if there is a lot of response it will become a permanent feature.
In the meantime I am closing this idea.
Thank you.
Hello @chiso a chat feature would indeed be very useful in Candy Crush, but unfortunately the idea of a chat feature has been suggested many times before.
As the idea is an old one this makes your idea a duplicate, and duplicate ideas aren't allowed I am sorry to say.
@bearwithme @Crazy Cat Lad