πŸ’‘ Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
ο»ΏπŸ”Ž Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Maybe I missed it somewhere but...

Options
TheodoreKaczynski
TheodoreKaczynski Posts: 4 Newbie
edited January 2022 in Tiffi's Idea Library

Wouldn't you agree that it would be a fabulous idea to include somewhere in the menu or something a place where players such as myself are able to find their history of transactions or like a detailed list of all the purchases that have been made for their own records or viewing or informational purposes? I've been all over the help and FAQ pages looking for such information to look over but cant seem to find anything anywhere except to check the platform that was used to purchase thru and yes, they do indeed show me but with absolutely no details other than purchase date and very basic info regarding the actual purchase and was thinking that such details should come from the actual playing platform and not the app store when the different bundles of treats deals you offer for purchase are not bundled or made up by the app store I'm sure, but rather you.

Now maybe this is accessible somewhere and I missed it but I couldn't seem to find anything. So after all that unsuccessful searching I had to go through got me nowhere, I then had an idea to offer you an idea πŸ€”πŸ’­πŸ’‘β—β˜πŸ»πŸ˜ƒ brilliant!

2 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,938 Legend
    Options

The game and purchases for it are separate @TheodoreKaczynski that is why people are always advised to check their 'platform'

King can't add a menu to the game as they have no access to your purchase history.

@Crazy Cat Lad @bearwithme

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,132 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @TheodoreKaczynski and a very warm welcome to our friendly community!

As mentioned above your financial institution that you are using to pay for the purchases is the one that has that information. In order to protect your information- the specifics would not be shared with King. They would know you purchased X gold bars or boosters (so they could help restore them if needed, but specific info like how much it cost etc. would be strictly with the financial institution you used. Which is why you usually need to go back to the same institution for a refund.

I am closing this idea at this time.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?