Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There used to be An option to watch adds to earn gold bars I'd like to get that back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @BrownEyez113 !
Please check our support thread here for more info on this:
Hello @BrownEyez113 and welcome to our friendly community! Ads aren’t really a feature of the game, like boosters and blockers - some people have the option others don’t.
So asking for a feature of an ad to be reinstated isn’t really an idea or an option.
I am closing this idea now.
Hello Browneyez I have adverts in my game, but I don't think I have ever seen an advert that provides gold bars. If there used to be such a feature then asking for it to be reinstated can't really be considered as an idea as old features have always been removed for a reason.
@bearwithme @Crazy Cat Lad