💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Real Candy Crush Candy! (A deeper meaning to the gameplay)

Options
chocojade
chocojade Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2022 in Tiffi's Idea Library

I have thought about this before, and haven’t mentioned it yet but what if King introduced real Candy Crush Candy to the market?

Not only will this enhance the gameplay in a very innovative way, it will also be good for brand awareness! People will be able to taste the candy that they can see in their Candy Crush app and therefore the sense of taste will be touched! Creating a fun creative game experience, taste the flavors that you see on your screen. You can also give the players of Candy Crush a discount for their loyalty to the brand!

If I were to work at King I'd already come up with this idea.. the players not only will love to see, feel and taste the candy used in the game, they will also taste the candy whilst playing because they will be familiar with the candy! People that do not know of Candy Crush already will see the candy in the stores and might think that it would be fun to play the game, they will then recognize the candy being seen in the store (or they have bought and tasted it).

I believe that if King introduced this to the market, a lot of players would love this addition to their gameplay. It's innovative, creative and it is part of the future! Touching all the five senses is almost impossible, but when you add taste to the mix I will assure you that Candy Crush will create a deeper meaning to its players, and its future ones.

Thank you for your time!

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?