Feedback on levels 11 106 - 11 150!

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5

Finished the levels, I was not that fond of the 1st episode. Harder to play/concentrate with sharing my laptop. Still digging the coconut wheels this week both in game and as a starting booster. My thoughts for this weeks levels:

No episode race, no gold rush this week.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Feedback on levels 11106-11150

Did 'em (few days ago or whatever, doesn't matter)...

And week #32 of doing one episode per day passed by without any ERs (for the second straight week); so it's the same stupidity from this gaming company, every single week...

• M_gal
    M_gal Posts: 10 Level 2

@Crazy Cat Lad @LindQ Level 11 114 has an "oops" glitch when a fish/striped candy combo targets one of the snakes and changes it to a striped candy. The orders objective becomes impossible to achieve. I believe there was/is a similar issue with a fish/wrapped candy combo when it targets a sour skull.

Needless to say, this is very irritating. Not only is the candy necklace broken, but it impossible to collect enough points for the unrealistically high requirement set for the blue sugar stars on subsequent attempts.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,869 Level 5

Level 11125: Only released 2 weeks ago and moves reduced twice. Started with 35 reduced to 23 now 20. King now class it as Super Hard, what they mean is Super Play. This definitely can't be done with 20 moves, think you'd even need a lucky board to do in 35 moves. So guess it's another play, play, play to accumulate enough extra moves worth using 10 Gold Bars for.

• Carol-38

Update on level 11125: Needed 21 extra moves to pass, yes a total of 41. Really can't be done with 20.

• Carol-38

Level 11134: Originally had 30 moves in a different configuration. The feedback on that was it needed to be changed and that it was pathetic in all aspects. Well it's been changed and moves reduced to 20.

You need to clear 104 jellies, but you can't do that until you clear 5 skulls. The attached screenshot is from my 30th try and there are still 2 skulls to clear.

Yes now playing to get 35 extra moves, hope it won't need boosters as well.

• Carol-38
    edited February 2022

Level 11134 update: Can't say I enjoyed this one bit. Just couldn't match candies next to the sculls to clear them. Got 35 extra moves but still had to play 5 times more to get the board to a decent stage. Got it down to 54 jellies to clear which still had to be unblocked before they could be cleared, to feel confident to go ahead. Finished with 6 moves left. So in total 49 moves + 10 gold bars.

• Carol-38
    edited February 2022

Level 11137: Originally 28 moves to collect 130 rainbow twists and 70 toffee swirls, not shown as hard. Now 20 moves to collect 115 rainbow twists and 80 toffee swirls and extra frosting on the rainbow twists bottom right. Another level needing extra moves, I needed 12 so a total of 32.

Level 11140 originally 35 moves not shown as hard. Now 20 moves and I'm getting nowhere near. So another lot of extra moves, my gold bars are dwindling.

Neither of these levels are being shown as hard, but they are. Why King when the level spoilers go in to change the layout don't they change the difficulty as well. Both of these should now be shown as hard so players at least have an idea of what they are up against.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,881 Legend

Hi @Carol-38 it doesn't help your predicament, but you might like to know that the level designers don't set the difficulty rating of the levels.

We have been told by @LindQ that the level difficulty rating is set by a script that runs in the background. She also said though that she thought the script might be out of date.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?