Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please, how can I get my level 4500 badge?
I got an email telling me that I got a badge for beating level 4500
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you @kiara_wael !
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Congratulations for your progress. The badge in the game's avatar is added automatically. As I know we will get badge for level 5000. Maybe this new that very interesting
Please check this page for informations
Anyone have a update?
I also have a e Mail but no badge yet
I haven’t received my level 4,500 badge yet either. I received the email but not the in game badge
*Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules
@kiara_wael
Sorry
So far I haven't been given the level badge 4500.
And is there a badge for the month of september in CCS ?
Thank you