๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ฐ๏ธ ๏ปฟHow do you feel about Candy Royale?

Options

Comments

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,676 Level 5
    Options
    I don't have it in my game yet/ it doesn't work.

Dont have it yet. Hope its not too hard and annoying. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• elrosa
    elrosa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Sweet! It's fun but way too hard.

the Polish description for the event is very misleading. It says "Pass 5 levels in a row and win 100 gold bars". You can imagine my disappointment when I finally pulled it off and got meagre 5 bars.

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad finally I won a round of Candy Royale! Though I believe this was just luck and boosters!

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

I've had Candy Royale in my Events for over a month now. But every time I open it just shows 'Event not available' Delicious things are still being prepared. Please try again later. Wonder if I'll ever actually get to see what it's all about.

• Lizb
    Lizb Posts: 73 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

Oh gosh this one was tough for 5 levels. Will still keep at it though. ๐Ÿง

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,566 Level 5
    Options
    Divine! I love the challenge and the chance to earn Gold Bars!

The icon is there but when I press it, it only says "Delicious things are coming". I have been waiting for the "delicious things" for 5 weeks.

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,309 Level 5
    Options

For me, it's just like many others. The icon is there but when I press it, it only says "Delicious things are coming".

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    edited February 2022
    Options

How do you feel about this new addition in the game?

I feel that this new addition to the game indicates that King don't listen/don't care to/about the feedback received on how difficult the levels have become. King's strategy of removing moves from levels has made it too difficult to complete five levels in a row on the first attempt unless you are willing to 'pay to play'

The feedback on how difficult the game is couldn't be any clearer.

Did you learn how the challenge works exactly?

You, and one hundred other players get to share 100 gold bars divided equally amongst the winning players. So potentially you are playing for 1 gold bar for completing five levels on the first attempt.

Have you managed to win Gold Bars? How many times so far?

Refer to question 1 above

Or is the challenge too hard to beat?

Refer to question 1 above.

• bunnyjordi
    bunnyjordi Posts: 235 Level 3
    Options

most complicated 5 levels and if u. Want to complete it agaib and again you got nervous in the end ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Divine! I love the challenge and the chance to earn Gold Bars!

@Michael-6 @Tess92 @DieOmimi @Tzvi_Marcu @jeanps I checked into this further with the developers and the thing is that when the game cannot find 99 other players online on the exact same level as you, you will get this message that "Delicious things are coming".

The higher up you are in the game the more difficult is it to find enough online players on the exact same level. All levels below 10 000 it should not be any problem most of the times. After level 10 000 it get trickier to find other players on the same level.

If you are on the levels that only are released on the Windows app so far (at this moment 11 240 - 11 330), then you will most likely get this message every time since so few players are so high up in the game.

I assume you are very high up in the game all of you?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?