💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale?

Options

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    Options
    Sweet! It's fun but way too hard.

I actually managed to complete Candy Royale, so I thought I should update my feedback

How do you feel about this new addition in the game?

I feel that this new addition to the game indicates that King don't listen/don't care to/about the feedback received on how difficult the levels have become. King's strategy of removing moves from levels has made it too difficult to complete five levels in a row on the first attempt unless you are willing to 'pay to play'

The feedback on how difficult the game is couldn't be any clearer.

Not only is the challenge to difficult it is not worth the effort. That is, I completed five consecutive levels but I had to use a UFO, a Coconut Wheel and two lollipop hammers in order to do this.

My reward was six gold bars. The gold bars don't cost King anything, so the reward should be made a standard 50 gold bars for everyone that completes the five levels. This would make the feature a bit more appealing.

Did you learn how the challenge works exactly?

You, and one hundred other players get to share 100 gold bars divided equally amongst the winning players. So potentially you are playing for 1 gold bar for completing five levels on the first attempt.

Have you managed to win Gold Bars? How many times so far?

Yes. Twice. Both times I have 'spent' more than I won.

Or is the challenge too hard to beat?

Refer to question 1 above.

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,173 Level 4
    Options
    I don't have it in my game yet/ it doesn't work.

I was able to complete it fast the first time and I got......3 gold bars! I did it again not quite as fast and got more....4! I was very disappointed with it.

I think the longer it takes you the more people fail which means more for you. If your fast the bars get divided among 100 if it takes longer and 20 people fail then it's divided among 80. Well that's the way it should be, doesn't mean that's how it is.

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,926 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

Votes cast

Sometimes I don't make it through the five rounds, despite all the reinforcements, and at the end of round five, I can't get through it.

Big disappointment

• missmich
    missmich Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Sour! I have no idea how it works or how to win.

I HATE it‼️‼️‼️‼️

I can’t wait for it to go AWAY!

Since this has started, I have only progressed 5 levels in the game.

It’s crippling & there should be an option to DECLINE!😤

• Kerrie
    Options

@missmich you can! I had mine off for awhile when it first came out.

Go to settings in upper right corner, click on features and you can turn it off.

• Kerrie
    Options

I did it twice and only got 3 and 4 gold bars. To me it's not worth using a couple boosters on for what you get.

• messenabout
    messenabout Posts: 307 Pro Player 👑
    Options

The only thing good about Candy Royale is how funny it is when she tosses you off into the sauce.

As usual it's another thing that King does that's way too hard and not worth your effort or the gold bars and boosters you spend to get there. OMG someone just got two bars for doing five levels? The payout is a joke.

I've had a lot of really hard levels lately and once only did I make it to level three the rest of the times not even level one. It's ridiculous.

• christinecederberg
    christinecederberg Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Does not work for me.it keeps saying good things are to come

• Epc23
    Epc23 Posts: 125 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Extremely difficult

“you must laugh when you feel like crying”

• julianas18
    julianas18 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Divine! I love the challenge and the chance to earn Gold Bars!

I like Candy Royale but am having issues getting the wins added to my account. I've emailed King and am waiting to hear back. I won't play it until they fix this issue. They owe me 300 plus gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?