Level 11188

Options
GordyF
GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2

Latest in a series of levels with a " Standard " 20 moves.

This level is boring boring boring.

You hardly get started with 20 moves.

As soon as you see a level now with 20 9 times out of 10 you know you're wasting your time.

No thought at all has gone into these levels.

This level isn't even classed as difficult.

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Hi@GordyF nice to speak to you again. I am on 11188 and accumulating moves ready to use another 10 gold bars. I have already put a post on the feedback thread for this level. Hope to be past it within the next hour.

Good luck

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi @GordyF I managed to get a double colour bomb to start. Then needed 18 extra moves (although I had accumulated 35 just in case). Let's hope the next level is a bit easier.

• GordyF
    Options

Hi Carol

How you doing

I feel your pain

Still not finished it yet .... Got fed up

Will try later

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi @GordyF I'm fine thanks. Good luck when you try again, the next 2 aren't too bad but 11191 is another needing 10 gold bars. I've already moaned about it on the Level Feedback. Needed to pass 11189 to get the number of levels for my Chocolate Box giving 10 gold bars.

• GordyF
    Options

On 11191 now.

Not started it yet ...

Probably need some " Medication " Before I start lol

Catchya Carol

• Carol-38
    Options

Just passed 11191. Get prepared, I made sure I had 35 extra moves, but still needed a UFO as well. Just couldn't get matches at the bottom to clear the blockers. Horrible level so glad I'm passed it. 11192 not bad, played 11193 a few times, not sure yet on that one. Giving it a rest now for a while.

• GordyF
    Options

Hi Carol

There's worse ahead !!!!

• Carol-38
    Options

Ha Ha I know. I put feedback for 11203 on the feedback thread yesterday . Have you looked at the feedback thread for these levels. Another player has also put some good feedback, worth looking at. I passed 11203 this morning 29 extra moves and 2 hammers, just couldn't clear bottom right icing so thought I'd use the hammers rather than waste all my extra moves. Then passed 11204 but 11205 is another that I think will need 10 gold bars.

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi@GordyF I've finished the first episode, wasn't too bad. Done the first level of the 2nd episode but not doing anymore today. I always make sure I have enough to get all daily wins and chocolate boxes before new releases on Wednesdays.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?